RSS

Monday, July 9, 2012

Around the world in 80 stitches part 1


 I finished part 1.  Boy was it long!!  I worked on it on the airplane when I traveled a week and a half ago, and after 8 hours of flying, I'd barely finished the first heart.  I think I've spent 4 hours on the first tulip in part two, and I feel so much more accomplished already.

You can't really see the light green vine at the bottom, so I might pick it out and replace it with the medium green instead.

Once I got into actually stitching, I changed the colors I was using and I'm very happy with the results.  Here are a few close ups of each heart.  I just noticed I forgot an away knot in pink metallic so I'll fix that tonight.


  I don't know if you can tell, but I chose two metallics because I couldn't settle on one. 

2 comments:

Jo said...

It looks wonderful Connie and I love the colours you've chosen.

SueT said...

It's looking good Connie, I must get back to mine, very nearly finished Part 1

Post a Comment