Monday, July 9, 2012
I finished part 1. Boy was it long!! I worked on it on the airplane when I traveled a week and a half ago, and after 8 hours of flying, I'd barely finished the first heart. I think I've spent 4 hours on the first tulip in part two, and I feel so much more accomplished already.
You can't really see the light green vine at the bottom, so I might pick it out and replace it with the medium green instead.
Once I got into actually stitching, I changed the colors I was using and I'm very happy with the results. Here are a few close ups of each heart. I just noticed I forgot an away knot in pink metallic so I'll fix that tonight.
I don't know if you can tell, but I chose two metallics because I couldn't settle on one.